Workshop: Smart Legal Tools To Help Grow Your Business
Running a business can be a daunting prospect, especially if, as an entrepreneur, you don’t have too much experience with the legal side of things. Don’t worry, we are here to help !
On June 14th, starting 15:30, Kelly Logan will hold an interactive workshop where you will work through real-life scenarios and learn how to deal with the following legal issues as you build your business:
- Sole proprietor or limited company
- Limiting your liability
- Using intellectual property rights to protect your idea & make money
- How to protect your confidential information
- Terms and contracts for your website and your business
- How to negotiate with big companies
- Complying with the new European data protection regulation
The event is organized by Executives International in Lausanne. For more details and for reserving your place at the workshop, please visit the Executives International event page.